Your cart is currently empty!
WinTV-quadHD USB Four Tuners for ATSC
WinTV-quadHD USB for ATSC TV in North America
Note: WinTV-quadHD USB is designed for USB 3.0 or USB 3.1 ports. USB 2.0 is too slow and does not have enough power for four-tuner operation.
- A four tuner ATSC HD digital TV tuner for your Windows laptop or desktop
- Four ATSC over-the-air HD TV tuners. Watch and record up to four TV channels at a time. Or have up to four complete TV windows on your PC screen at the same time!
- USB 3.0/3.1 with USB Type C connector
- Record one TV program while watching up to three more TV channels. Or record up to four TV programs at the same time
- Four tuner picture-in-picture using the included WinTV v10 application
- With Hauppauge remote control for TV watching, recording and playback
Included in the box
- WinTV-quadHD USB, with four ATSC tuners and built-in IR receiver
- USB Type A to Type C cable – 1 meter
- WinTV v10 application (download)
- Hauppauge IR remote control
- Microsoft? Windows 11, 10, 8, 7?
- Minimum processor: Intel? Pentium? 4 2.0 GHz, Pentium M 1.3 GHz or equivalent AMD? Athlon? XP
- USB 3.0 or 3.1 port (USB Type A to USB Type C cable supplied)
- Internet connection for WinTV application download and activation
- Supported TV standards:
- ATSC HD TV
- Audio: AC-3, Stereo / dual channel sound
- Antenna input: F connector
- USB Type C
- Size: 3.94″ x 4.1″ x 1.1″ (10cm x 10.4cm x 2.7cm)
- Power: 5v @ 1a
|Dimensions||8.5 × 6.5 × 3.5 in|